Recent Workshops and Training
- 3 day Workshop on “PCB Design using ORCAD Tool” under TEQIP, 15th to 17th, September 2016.
- 4 day workshop on “Advanced Embedded Systems Development Using ARM Processor”, Sponsored by VGST, June 2015.
- 5 day workshop on "Antenna simulations using HFSS" under TEQIP, August 2014
- 3 day workshop on "Analog and digital chip design using cadence" under TEQIP, July 2014
- 5 day workshop on "Nanomaterials and Microsystems" under TEQIP, July 2014
- One day seminar on "Nanostructured materials by cost effective sol-gel technique for various industrial applications" by Dr. A. R. Phani from NanoRAM Technologies, April 2013.
- 5 days workshop on "ASIC Design using Open source CAD tool" under TEQIP, March 2013.
- A Practical Approach to Object Oriented Programming Using C++, June 2012
- Talk by Dr. C.P. Ravikumar, Director, TI University alliance program on advancements in embedded systems, May 2012.
The department organizes many workshops that help students and teachers interact with experts from the industry.
One such workshop was on Analog and Digital Chip design.