Final year project by ECE and Mechanical students titled “Design and development of wireless Operated Mini submarine for underwater exploration” was adjudged best project of the year (HoD) for the year 2018.
The team of students
|From Mechanical Engineering Dept.
||From Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Dr. Veda Sandeep Nagaraja has been nominated by Visveavaraya Technological University (VTU) as VTU representative into the academic council of Malnad Engineering College, Hassan, Karnataka.
- Dr Veda Sandeep Nagaraja and Dr. Sampatrao L. Pinjare, “Biologically Inspired MEMS Directional Microphone with Improved Sensitivity,”Provisional Indian Patent. Under examination.
- Dr.Habibuddin Shaik & Mr.Rachith S N Receivedappreciation certificate for guiding an innovativeproject titled,“Design and development of wireless Operated Mini submarine for underwater exploration”which won ISSS national Award.
- Mr. Rachith S N has got into PhD programme at Hasselt University Belgium with full scholarship.
- Dr. Veda Sandeep Nagaraja has been appointed into the General Council and as Chairman of Education Subcommittee of ISSS (Institute of Smart Structures and System)
- The patent “Low cost Corona poling unit” by Dr. Habibuddin Shaik and Mr. Rachith has been published
Invited talks by Faculty from Centre for Nanomaterial and MEMS
Dr. Veda Sandeep Nagaraja
- Andra University: 8th Dec 2015: Title : Development of MEMS Community Chip
- MSRIT: 24th Dec 2015: Title: Biologically inspired MEMS Microphone
- VNRVJIT, Hyderabad: Feb 8th to 13th 2016: Introduction to MEMS
- BEC, Bagalkot: 20th 22nd Oct 2016: Title: Development and Application of MEMS based sensor & MEMS Community chip
- NMAMIT, Nitte: 23/01/2017: Title : ISSS ACTIVITIES AND INTRODUCTION TO MEMS
- VIDYA VIKAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: 4TH NOV 2016: TITLE: Development and Application of MEMS based sensor
- FTD INFOCOM: Bangalore 15th Feb 2017: MEMS Design challenges in Educational Institututions
- PSG Coimbatore: Coimbatore 9th and 10th March 2017: MEMS Devices and Interface with Electronic Circuitry
- VIDYA VIKAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: 10TH APRIL 2017: ISSS ACTIVITIES AND MEMS DEVICES APPLICATIONS
- Implementation of smart sensors for structural health monitoring: 26TH NOV 2017:Srinivas Ramanujan Institute for Basic Sciences (SRIBS) jointly with Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), THRISSUR, KERALA
- Introduction to ISSS,M.S Engineering 13th April 2018
- Introduction to ISSS,Atria IT 24th April 2018
- Introduction to ISSS,CMRIT 15th May 2018
- MEMS community chip and it's importance; example sensors fabricated, TCE Madhurai, 21st Feb 2019
- Introduction to MEMS Community chip, NMAMIT, Nitte, 11th September 2019
Prof. M.S. Thakur
- Interfacing biology to engineering: Bio-Engineering, Biomedical engineering, Bioelectronics, THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA) MYSORE dated 18 March 2018
- Applications of Smart Materials: Biomolecular electronics and Biosensors. Vidhya Vikash Institute of Engineering , Mysore ,22nd May 2018
- Nanobiosensor Biosensors for health monitoring and targeted delivery, Deliver lecture at NMIT to Staff and Students. Dated 29.06.2018
- FOOD QUALITY AND SAFETY ASSESSMENT USING FIELD APPLICABLE DEVICES. ITC 2018, Indian Technology Congress Association (ITCA). ‘‘THE FUTURE OF FOODS: EMERGING AGRI TECHNOLOGIES’, 05-06 September 2018, NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru.
- Interfacing Biology with Engineering and Technology: Bioengineering, biomolecular electronics, bioprocessengineering and nano-biosensors. Biosciences and Bioengineering, IIT Dharwad on 14th June 2019
- Detection of Cancer biomarkers and cancer causing Toxins using nanobiosensors : An affordable diagnostics.International Conference on Materials for Energy Applications (ICME-18) g 6th -8th Dec 2018 at S S Jain Subodh P.G. College, Jaipur
- Agro-Industries Waste to value addition: Coffee and Tea Industries Waste Utilization. Indian Technology Congress Association (ITCA). “THE FUTURE OF FOODS: EMERGING AGRI TECHNOLOGIES”, 04-05 September 2019, NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru.
- Ultra-Sensitive detection of pesticides in Food and environmental samples using Biosensors. QUALITY AND SAFETY ASSESSMENT USING FIELD APPLICABLE DEVICES International Conference on Plant Protection in Horticulture (ICPPH2019). 24-27, July 2019. ICAR-IIHR, Bengaluru.
- Introduction to Biosensors and Biomolecular electronics., JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research 5th Feb 2019.
- Nanobiosensors for food Health and Environment: Affordable diagnostics. Invited talk delivered at Monas University, Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication (MCN), Australia on 05Feb. 2019.
- Invited talk were deliverd at workshop on Biosensors and sensors at Siddaganga Institute of Technology - [SIT],Tumkur, Karnataka during on following
- Over view and advances in Biosensoe Resaerch.
- Nanobiosensor for health monitoring and targatted delivery
- Biosensor for food safety
- Biophotonic based biosensors
- Microfluidic and Lab-on chip
- Smart for materials for Health, food and Environmental Monitoring: Affordable Diagnostics. International Conference Advanced Functional Materials for Energy, Environment and Health Care (AFMEEHC) Advanced Functional Materials for Energy, Environment and Health Care (AFMEEHC) University of Mysore International Conference on Sponsored by University with Potential for Excellence (UPE), UGC Date: 18 –20 March 2019 Venue: Center for Materials Science & Technology (CMST), Vijnana Bhavan Manasagangothri, Mysuru India
Dr. Habibuddin Shaik
- "Fabrication techniques and tools for microelectronics device fabrication"
Date: 12th Feb, 2019
- "0-D, 1-D and 2-D nanomaterials and their device applications"
Date: 6th April, 2018
- “Metal Nanoparticles towards light trapping in Photo voltaic device PSG College of Technology
Venue: PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- “Thin Film Deposition Techniques”
Venue: VNR VJIET, Hyderabad
- “Vacuum & Thin Film Technology”
Venue: Vidya Vikas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Mysore
- “Microstructure analysis of Amorphous Hydrogenated Silicon Thinfilms- A Solar cell Perspective”
Venue: Basaveswara Engineering College, Bagalkot