Photocopy of the materials available in the Library can be taken by paying nominal charges.
RENEWAL OF BOOK
Book will be renewed if it is not in demand when it is presented physically. No renewal over phone call.
A borrowed book if recalled by the Librarian has to be returned immediately
Digital Library Facilities
- Digital Library has 40 computers with internet facility.
- E-log register- keeps the details of all the students and faculty who have utilized the library on day-to-day basis.
- Users can search the Library collection from outside the campus and reserve it. While searching a Title, image of the cover page of that book will be displayed, that makes easy to recognize the particular book. http://nmitlibrary.in/
- User can access Courseware i.e.. Video Lectures, Lecture Notes of E-Vidya E-resource open courseware (OCW) of NPTEL (National Programme for Technology Enhanced Learning) http://220.127.116.11:8181/html/NPTEL/
- Institutional Repository-D space: Freely available (Open Source) software has been installed and E-Books, soft copies of Question papers, Lecture Notes are indexed, preserved and made available to access. Newspaper clippings on Institution's achievements are archived. http://18.104.22.168:8080/jspui/
- Calibre is Free Book Indexing software where more than 2000 Text and Reference E-books are loaded. The E-books can be accessed/ downloaded from in the campus only. These can be searched by Author, Title, Subject and Language. http://172.17.0.8:8080