VISION, MISSION, OBJECTIVE & OUTCOMES
Empowerment through Quality Education and Technical Competency with a focus on Computer Applications for development of self and society.
- To provide quality and industry-oriented education in applied Computer Science with conceptual understanding and practical perception
- To prepare students for exciting global careers in the ever-changing IT industry
- To provide holistic development of students
- To develop the students’ technical skills, analytical skills and professional skills to design and develop the computer applications to meet the customer end IT industry and also adapt to every changing IT technologies
- To develop the students’ communication skills for effective delivery of a team composed of different region and disciplines in order to be an effective and efficient leader of the team in IT/ITES industry
- To develop the students’ social, ethical, integrity so that it can reflect its impact to the society and deliver a positive attitude to the society through their profession and behavior.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO’S)
- To equip students with core computing principles, technical, analytical and managerial abilities to compete in a global environment.
- To equip students with the ability to analyze and assess problems to meet users requirements.
- To equip students with an ability to apply design and development principles in creating software systems for diverse customers.
- To equip students with the ability to use research based knowledge and research methods for interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- To equip students with the ability to use current techniques, skills and tools for computing practices.
- Mould the students to understand the impact of professional and ethical IT solutions in societal, environmental context and of sustainable development.
- Students will have the ability for self-improvement through continuous professional development and life-long learning
- Students will have the ability to employ effective project management skills to plan and develop projects.
- Students will have an ability to communicate effectively and develop leadership qualities and interpersonal skills.
- To equip students with an ability to analyze and assess societal, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities to the professional practice.
- To equip students with an ability to function effectively as an individual and as a member of diverse teams in multi-disciplinary environments.
- To equip students with the ability to become innovative leaders and entrepreneurs and pursue opportunity to create value and wealth for betterment of self and society.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO's)
- The ability to understand and apply knowledge on analysis, design and development of computer applications.
- The ability to apply standard tools, techniques and practices in software project development to deliver efficient and quality applications.
- The ability to use computer technologies and skills ethically for improvement of society and the environment.