Faculty Publications during the period 2015-2017
Dr. S. Harish Babu
- Authored a book titled “Financial Management” published by Himalaya Publishing House, ISBN: 978-93-5202-438-4, 1st ed., 2015.
- Authored a book titled “Integrated Marketing Communication” published by Thakur Publishers, ISBN: 978-93-5163-886-5, 1st ed., 2016.
International Journals & Conference:
- Published a paper Titled “Comparative Study of Indian Private and Public Sector Health Insurance Providers Using SERVQUAL Model” at “Asian Journal Of Research In Marketing”, ISSN (Online) 2277-6621, Vol. 6, No. 1, February 2017, pp. 25-37.
- Published a paper Titled “Understanding of Customer Expectations and Perceptions of Indian Health Insurance Companies” at “International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT)”, ISSN ISSN: 2231-5381, Volume-43 Number-3 - January 2017.
- Published a paper Titled “Demonetization of Higher Denomination Banknotes in India and Growth of Mobile Wallet Business Transactions” at “Computer Engineering and Intelligent Systems”, ISSN 2222-1719 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2863 (Online) Vol.7, No.10, 2016. pg. 44-47.
- Published a paper Titled "Digital Marketing – Its Impact on Travel & Tourism Industry in India” at Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Sports”, ISSN (Paper) 2312-518, ISSN (Online) 2312-5179, Volume 21, June 2016.
- Published a paper Titled “Internet Governance And It’s Insinuations For India” at the International Journal of Core Engineering and Management, ISSN: 2348-9510, Volume 2, Issue 6, September 2015.
- Presented a paper Titled “Current Issues and Trends in Indian Management Education” at the International Conference on “Global Convergence of Management Education and Practices” organized by Bangalore University Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Bangalore on 26th & 27th November 2015.
- Presented a paper Titled "Transit in Iran and its effect on India’s economic cooperation" at the International Conference on “Indo-Iranian Scientific Relation and Co-operation: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by University of Mysore, Mysore on 5th & 6th March 2015.
National Journals & Conference:
- Published a paper Titled “Point of Purchase Communication-The Everyday Evolving Phenomenon-An Empirical” at Gyan Management Journal-GJIMT, Mohali, ISSN: 0974 – 7621, Volume 10, Issue 3, June 2016.
- Published a paper Titled “Visual Merchandising Demonstration’s Outcome on Consumers: An Appreciated Strength or a Redundant Load for Apparel Stores” at Shodhaditya Research Journal-AIMSR Journal, ISSN: 2347-8403, Volume 2, Issue 3, December 2015.
- Published a paper Titled “Consumer Buying Behavior in Shopping Arcades in Globalised Economies-An Empirical Study” at SUMEDHA Journal of Management-CMR Group of Institutions, ISSN 2277-6753, Vol. 4, Issue No. 3, July - September 2015.
Prof. N. Kiran Kumar
- “Consumer Behaviour” (Revised edition) published by Thakur publications Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5163-626-7, 2015-16
- Sales Management published by Thakur publications Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-5163-885-8, 2016
- Business Law and Policy published by Thakur publications Bangalore, 2017
Dr. Jayasmita Rath
- Book Chapter: Rath. Jayasmita, Guruprasad KS (2017): A Critical Multivariate Analysis to Measure the Impact of Spiritual Quotient on Leadership Behavior based on Vidura and Chanakya Neeti: Indigenous Models of Sustainability, Good Governance and Spiritual Transformation, ISOL Publication, © Academy of Value Based Management
Journal Paper: Rath. Jayasmita, Guruprasad KS (2016): “The impact of Spiritual quotient on Leadership Behaviour”, published in conference proceedings of International Conference on Spirituality and Management-Indigenous models of Sustainability, Good Governance and Spiritual Transformation, jointly conducted by IIMB and Vedic Foundation India of Management from 3-6 January, IIM Bangalore
Journal Paper: Rath. Jayasmita, Guruprasad KS (2017): “Spiritual Traits Affecting Leadership Performance - Reflection From Vidura Neeti,” International Journal of Management (IJM), Volume 08, Issue
Dr. Senthil Kumar
- Published a paper in National Journal titled “Talent Management” at Velammal college of Engineering, Chennai.
- Published a paper in a Book Role and Challenges of Entrepreneurship Development titled “Entrepreneurship and Innovation in E-Commerce” ISBN: 978-81-7446-868-0. P:No:19-24 Excel Book Publication
- Published a paper in a Book Role and Challenges of Entrepreneurship Development titled “Entrepreneurial Personality” ISBN: 978-81-7446-868-0. P: No: 475-478. Excel Book Publication
- Published a paper in a Journal titled Research Centre for Consumerism, Department of Business Administration, Kalasalingam University “Drivers of Customer Loyalty in a Retail Store Environment” ISBN: 978-81-905380-1-5
- Published a Paper in an International Journal titled “An Empirical Study on Brand Awareness and its Impact on Customer Satisfaction with Special Reference to Apollo Paints Bengaluru” in the Acme Intellects International Journal of Research in Management Volume.9, No.9(Jan-2015), ISSN No: 2320-2939(Print), ISSN No:2320-2793(online)
- Published a Paper in an International Journal titled “Effectiveness Of Training And Development And Its Impact on Employee Job Productivity: A Study With reference to Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. Bengaluru” in the International Journal of Exclusive Management Research Special Edition (April 2015), ISSN No:2249-8672(Print), ISSN No:2249-2585(online)
- Published a paper in a Book Business Excellence for Inclusive and Sustainable Growth titled “Conceptual Study on Culture and Cross-Cultural Dimensions for Organizational Excellence: A Strategic Perspective” December:2015 ISBN: 978-93-5062-623-8. P: No: 475-478. Excel Book Publication
- Published a Paper in an International Journal titled “Contextual Intelligence in Leadership: An Analytical Study With reference to Bank Managers” in the International Journal of Exclusive Management Research Volume.6,No.1 (January 2016), ISSN No:2249-8672(Print), ISSN No:2249-2585(online)
- 20. Published a Paper in an International Journal titled “Talent Management Practices: An Empirical Study on Attracting and Retaining the Top Performers with special reference to IT sector in Bengaluru” in the Acme Intellects International Journal of Research in Management Volume.14, No.14(April-2016), ISSN No: 2320-2939(Print), ISSN No:2320-2793(online)
- 21. Published a Paper in an International Journal “Impact of Demographic Variables on Contextual Intelligence in Leadership: A Study with reference to Banking Sector in Bengaluru” in the Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Research Review Volume.5, No.6 (June-2017), ISSN No: 2347-1662(Print), ISSN No:2320-2793(online)
- Reviewer for an International Journal
- Pezottaite International Journal,
- ACME Intellects International Publication
- Research India Publication.
- Reviewed a Book “Information technology for management” published by TMH, ISBN-13:978-0-07-014492-3
- Reviewed a Book “Business Research Methods” published by TMH, ISBN-13: 978-0-07-015910-5
- Reviewed a Book “Research Methodology” published by Sikkim Manipal University
- Reviewed a Book “Economic Policy” published by Sikkim Manipal University
- Reviewed a Book “Technical Communication” Published by Cengage Learning
- BOS Member for Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU) Belgaum.
- BOE and BOS Member for Department of Management Studies at PES College of Engineering, Mandya an Autonomous Institute.
- PhD Research Guide for VTU and Mysore University.
Prof. Shilpa Ajay
- Presented and published a paper titled “Organizational cultural factors leading to learned helplessness in service industry in Bangalore – An empirical study” in an international conference-“Business Eco system-Issues, challenges and opportunities” organized by BMS college of Engineering on 5th and 6th November 2015
Malini T. N
Asst. Prof., Department of Management Studies
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology
Bangalore – 64
Details about the publication in national International & conference Preceding,
Paper Published in National journal
- Published a paper in a national journal – Anusandhana –on The Contemporary Issues & Challenges faced by Nurse practitioner workforce in health care sector with special reference to Bangalore City”
- Published a Paper in the journal of Management and science on “Innovative HR Practices by organizations across different sectors” – JMS ISSN 2250 – 1819 (online)/ ISSN 2249 – 1260 (Printed) vol 1 – pp 134-137
Publications in conference preceding:
- Published a paper in the national conference on “ Women in the global business world: a glass ceiling”
- Published a Paper on “Women Expatriate” in Research preceding of an International conference at PRIMS, Periyar University salem., ISBN 978-93-5051-462-7
- Published a paper on “A study on garment employees & their working conditions in India: with reference to SME’s” in a book emerging management trends and strategies with an ISBN :978-93-80686-16-5
Chapter contribution in the area of Human Resource Management on “Compensation & benefits” for the book
titled Advance Management Practices in Business published from an international publisher with an ISBN mark
- Published a paper titled “Why GST for India-need and challenges for the success of GST in India, Vol.2, ISSUE-7, Page Nos. 22-25, Year of Publication July-Aug 2015, ISSN-2349-3607 (online) 2349-4824 (print)
Nayana Shrinivas Desai
- Tiger Trafficking and Abuse – A Case of Tiger Temple of Thailand/ International Journal of Current Agricultural Sciences/ Vol.6/Issue.6/2016/ISSN: 2277-1026
- Significance of Employee Contributions (in Kannada)/ Business Guru /September/2015
- Regular Business quiz columnist in Business Guru Kannada magazine.