MoU signed with Dbali IT solutions private limited to initiate industry academia collaboration programs in the area of medical services , R &D ,funding and for such other activities of concern for the execution of projects
Students execute internships and projects in various industries
MoUs and agreements signed by the department
- Agreement with OMS Patents Services Pvt. Ltd. on patent filing activities.
- MoU with "KPIT Technologies Ltd.
- MoU with Euro Practice IC Service.
- MOU with M/s Cranes software (representing Texas Instruments) for a TI-DSP lab.
- Texas instruments sponsored MSP Lab.
- Establishment of National MEMS design center, June 2010
- MOU with IISc under the National Program on Micro and Smart Systems(NPMASS).
- MOU with Cypress to setup a Cypress PSOC Lab, 2010.
Raghunandan Representing India on Standardization Panel
Prof Raghunandan, from the ECE dept., is now a member of the Standardization Panel for the "Internet of Things" in the Bureau of Indian Standards. He will represent India at related ISO/IEC Standards meetings. This is a proud achievement for Prof Raghunandan and the Institute.