VISION, MISSION, OBJECTIVE & OUTCOMES
To produce quality Electrical & Electronics Engineers, capable of resolving scientific and industrial challenges thus, making them more employable.
- To provide the students with strong fundamentals in basic sciences and engineering.
- To make students technically strong to pursue higher studies and meet the innovative challenges.
- To instill leadership qualities and ethical values.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- The Electrical and Electronics engineering graduates will have successful careers in core engineering and the allied fields.
- The Electrical and Electronics engineering graduates will pursue higher education and research.
- Will possess leadership qualities imbibed with ethical values.
The Electrical and Electronics Engineering Graduates will be able to-
Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including the design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development.
Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and to give and receive clear instructions.
Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- Solve problems related to Electrical Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Stability, Protection, Measurement and Utilization by applying the relevant Concepts and Incorporating newly evolving Domains, Concepts and Theories.
- Understand the Operation of Electrical Drives and their Control using Electronic Circuits and applying to the ever evolving societal and Industrial needs.
- Understand the concepts of Signals, their Processing and solve related problems pertaining to emerging industrial, Societal, National and International needs.