The MCA department was established in 2006 with an intake of 60 students. The department offers 2 year Full-time MCA Program. The primary objective of this program is to train the graduate students to meet the growing needs of the Information Technology industry.
The highlights of the Department are as follows:
- Awarded an ‘Autonomous’ status from the academic year 2016-17
- Recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka, India
- Recognized as a Research Centre from Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Adopted Outcome-Based Education (OBE)
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty with subject expertise
- Facilitates compulsory Internship for students in reputed firms
- Comprehensive Curriculum Design - inclusive of internships,
mini-projects, Soft skills and aptitude training, industrial visits,
and disruptive technology like AI, IoT, Machine Learning, etc.
- Strong alumni network to improve Industry Institute Interaction
- Project exhibitions to demonstrate students’ research & innovation
in the areas of IoT, Big data and Cloud computing