Conference/Workshops/Seminars organized by the Department:
- A 2-day Fourth International Conference on “Emerging Research in Computing, Information, communication and Applications” (ERCICA – 2016) was organized on 29th & 30th July, 2016.
- A one day Pre-Conference Tutorials on ‘Data Analytics With R’ and ‘Internet of Things – Opportunities & Challenges’ was organized on 28th July, 2016
- Dr. Kavitha Sooda (Associate Professor, Dept of CSE, NMIT) delivered a talk on “How to build NBA documents’ on 1st March, 2016.
- Prof. Satish Kumar conducted a 1-day Technical Seminar on 'NS-2' conducted on 6th October, 2015.
- A seven day training session to final semester students on “Analytical/Logical reasoning and soft skill development” conducted by T.I.M.E
- A three day workshop on “Advanced Java Programming” was conducted on 26th – 28th February, 2015.
- A two day workshop on “Patents, Designs, Trademarks and Copyrights”, in association with CGPDTM, Chennai was organized on 6th – 7th December, 2013.
- A 2 Day Workshop on “Facets of Entrepreneurship” in association with IEDC-NMIT on 19th – 20th April, 2013.
||Ms. Sowmya K.
||Search engine Optimization
||Mr. Lakshminarayan B.N.
||Ms. Mariyan Richard
||Ms. Joy Lavinya
||Automated Medical Image Segmentation Techniques
||Ms. Sowmya H.N
||Ms. Vijayalakshmi S Katti
||Ms. Sushitha S
||Technologies as Core Strength of the Nation
||Mr. Navaneeth A.V
||Sixth Sense Technologies
||Dr. Prasad N.H
||IOT & Rich Internet Applications