- Prof S.Harish Babu awarded Ph.D from Bangalore University for his thesis in FDI in Indian Retailing.
- Prof Senthil Kumar secured 1st rank in MHRM from Kuvempu University, Shimoga.
- The Department consists of a faculty team who are certified in Six Sigma, approved by the Ministry of MSME, Gov.of.India.
Dr. S.Harish Babu, Dr. Senthil Kumar, Prof. Kiran Kumar.N and Mr. Ashwatha Reddy
||Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
||Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Dr.S.Harish Babu , HoD and Mr.Ashwatha Reddy, Asst.Professor along with 13 students from the department were honored as IRCA- approved ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditors. This 05 days certification program during April 2015 was a novel initiative by the Department of Management of Studies, NMIT and HKV Academy of QHSE Management Services Private Limited. It was lead by the internationally acclaimed trainer, Dr.Dr.Kwok Ki Yin, Katherine from Hong Kong.
Dr. S.Harish Babu and Mr. Ashwatha Reddy
||Certified ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditors
- Colloquium Series: An initiative taken by the institution to foster the research mindset among the faculty and student fraternity. Starting from March, 2016, every month a faculty is scheduled to deliver a talk on any of the topic of their interest.
||Breaking the Glass Ceiling: Women in Corporate
||17th March, 2016
||Union Budget Highlihgts
||07th April, 2016
||Mr. Ashwatha Reddy
||Six Sigma – A tool to improve process and performance
||08th August, 2016
||Ms. Deepali Kusanale
||Savings and Investment pattern for individuals
||27th September, 2016
||Trends in Derivatives trading
||25th October, 2016
||30th November, 2016