Dr. S. Sandya
Professor and Head,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology,
P.O. Box 6429, Yelahanka, Bangalore 560064.
To achieve academic excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering, thus enabling students to have enhanced opportunities in the evolving global industrial scenario.
To institutionalize academic, engineering and ethical culture, through comprehensive educational program that strives towards continuous improvement of quality and content. Induce research culture by emphasizing hands on exposure and interaction with R&D Organizations/industries. Mould the students into good leaders by motivating students to involve in co-curricular and extracurricular activities with high degree of Credibility and integrity.
1. Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduates will excel in industry or become successful Entrepreneurs.
2. Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduates will engage themselves in lifelong learning by taking up research and higher education
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering Graduates will exhibit leadership qualities, ethical values and communication skills.
1. Students will be able to apply the knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and allied engineering subjects to solve problems in Electronics& Communication Engineering.
2. Students will Identify, formulate and solve Electronics & Communication Engineering problems.
3. Students will design and develop Electronics & Communication systems meeting the given specifications for different problems taking safety and precautions into consideration.
4. Students will be able to design and conduct the experiments, analyze and interpret the data.
5. Students will use modern software tools to model and analyze problems, keeping in view their limitations.
6. Students will be able to understand the impact of local and global issues/happenings in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
7. Students will be able to provide sustainable solutions for problems related to Electronics & Communication Engineering and also will understand their impact on environment.
8. Students will have knowledge of professional ethics and code of conduct as applied to Electronics & Communication engineers.
9. Students will work effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse team.
10.Students will communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
11.Students will have the ability for self- education and lifelong learning.
12.Students will plan, execute and complete the projects within the stipulated time and budget.