The area in which the Faculty members are pursued / pursuing their PhD are as follows.
Thermal Power Plant Waste in Mortar and Concretes as Fine Aggregates -
Dr. Bharathi Ganesh
- Pond Ash – Feasibility of using it as Fine aggregates in concrete - Dr. Pranesh N
- Bioremediation of Phenolic Compound from Effluents - Dr.Vidhyavathi
- Geology – Oceanology - Dr.Ramachandra Reddy
- Analysis & Design of Flow over Inclined Weir in Rectangular Open channel- Dr.Ananthayya
- Removal of Fluoride using Adsorbents - Ms. Rashmi H R
- C & D waste in Rigid Pavement for Sustainable Road Inrastructure - Ms. Prathima G
- Geogrids applications for Soil Stabilization - Mr.JaiRaj
- Effect of Galloping over Transmission Tower - Mr. Shreyas
- Study on Geopolymer Concrete & its Durability Parameters - Mr.Prashanth N
Other areas of interest are
- Utilization of industrial wastes in the new construction materials.
- Flow measurements.
- Fiber reinforced materials.
- Prestressed Concretes.
- Geo-polymer concretes.
- Soil Structure interaction.
- Highway Materials.
- Water resource Engineering.